Thursday, June 3, 2010

My first post

Hello! This my first blog post in my first educational technology course in the TCPCG. My name is Matt, and I am hoping to become certified in Biology, Chemistry and General Science. Ideally I hope to be teaching biology at the high school level after graduation, but I wouldn't mind teaching science in the middle school because I have sat in on a couple of classes and it seems really fun.

I have been a full time floating sub at Wethersfield High for the past ~5 months and I am excited to finally be working towards my Masters, and I'm excited to work with all the folks in my cohort!

Currently I am very interested in bicycling, both road and mountain. I've also recently acquired two used kayaks and I really like going out on the water with them.

Thanks for checking in! I'll be in touch soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment