Microsoft Office Word Can Be Used In The Classroom To Enhance Teaching And Student Learning.
- Create and mass-produce professional and easy to read handouts and lesson plans.
- Give students instant feedback by using "Track Changes" and then emailing the edited document to the student.
- Share a collection of web page URLs via email that students will use to jump start their research projects.
- Use Word in conjunction with SMARTBoard technology to save a digital copy of class notes compiled during lecture.
- Compose and edit written work with greater ease than handwritten work.
- Create written work that is professional looking and easy to read.
- Share their work with the teacher and classmates via the Internet.
- Receive feedback from teachers at night or over the weekend with "Track Changes" and email.
- Compile an easy to access collection of important information from different web pages for later use by "Copy and Pasting."
- Use tools, such as footnotes, to professionally cite sources in research papers.